Oerlikon Manmade Fibers is the world market leader for filament spinning systems, texturing machines and BCF carpet yarn, staple fiber spinning as well as nonwovens solutions and, as an engineering service provider, offers solutions along the whole textile value chain.
In the Oerlikon Manmade Fibers network, Oerlikon Barmag - with almost 2.500 employees - is present in 120 countries with production organizations, sales organizations and service organizations.
In several research centers well-trained and qualified engineers and technicians develop innovative and most technically advanced products for tomorrow’s world.
So the Oerlikon Barmag gear metering pumps sector has chosen a system for its assembly that meets the high innovation and technology demands.
Profile of requirements:
- Automatic guided vehicle system (AGV) for the in-house transport of floor rollers with max. 5 Schäfer Standard KLTs
- Using existing floor rollers
- Total weight approx. 200 - 250 kg per stack
- Total route length approx. 250 m
- Possible production time: 3 shifts a day, max. 7 days a week
- Interface to the superordinate SAP- and BDE system
- 2 Bee Mini Trolly Transporters, using optical guide traces
- Automatic charging of energy storage
- Guidance system with connection to the superordinate SAP- and BDE system
- Automatic pick-up and discharging